I think Finn would be fine. I may very well end up calling him that. Paige and I usually roll with whatever naturally comes about. Atticus was "little buddy" for the longest time. Then "at-tee" because he called himself that. Penelope is usually called "lil sis" or "sissy" or the even more affectionate "sissy-pants." So I am sure it will be the same with Finneas. Finn. Finny.
So awesome! I love that you are so willing to name your kids what YOU want to name them and that you put so much thought and effort into their names!! What a great family you are!!
7 comments :
oh my goodness. todd is adorable.
"you may know my rib... paige.."
HA!
i love the name! i was wonderin' if it was ever gonna get played. beautiful work on the middle. nicknames allowed, or no?
i love you!!
(and i hope this comment doesn't end up as the grey text if you post this on facebook. whomp.)
i was thinking the same thing as jeska-nicknames yes or no?
i'll probably call him vinny anyway. just kidding. not really. yes i am. i'll call him whatever you want me to call him.
I think Finn would be fine. I may very well end up calling him that. Paige and I usually roll with whatever naturally comes about. Atticus was "little buddy" for the longest time. Then "at-tee" because he called himself that. Penelope is usually called "lil sis" or "sissy" or the even more affectionate "sissy-pants." So I am sure it will be the same with Finneas. Finn. Finny.
Finn. Finner. Finneas.
:)
So awesome! I love that you are so willing to name your kids what YOU want to name them and that you put so much thought and effort into their names!! What a great family you are!!
ah, i love the name finn. good job with the names vv's!
absolutely adore! y'all are precious. praying for the rest of your time with finn in the womb and your labor/delivery. blessings to your family!
Post a Comment