Happy birthday, my big girl!
You have grown so much this year. You are so helpful and kind. You insist on serving others. You have a mind like a steel trap, and a memory that gives elephants a run for their money. You are hil.ar.ious. You are light-hearted. You dote on the littlest kids and are so helpful and loving with them. I just absolutely adore you - I love hearing your deep thoughts, and your extensive use of vocabulary, and your funny jokes. I love your insightful questions and your quick wit. You are beautiful, inside and out, and I just know you will be used as a mighty tool in the hand of God to accomplish great things for his Kingdom. I cannot wait to see how he will grow and shape you this year!
Love you, little Sweet P!
Love you, little Sweet P!















4 comments :
oh.man. how big is she?!?!?!?! love ya ladycakes. always have. always will. no matter what. forever and ever!
anyone who doesn't love Penelope is an enemy of mine and I would consider it my sincerest pleasure to end them.
how is she six already!! happy birthday, precious girl!!
I love how each photo of Penelope tells a story.
Post a Comment