Pages

'member that time?

hey, 'member that time my mom left me home alone in the evening for the first time, and she told me to call the neighbor if i needed anything?  and 'member how i got totally freaked out but had no real excuse to call the neighbor, so i made up a lie that some guy was trying to break into the house? and 'member how they called the cops and i had to give a testimony or whatever about the guy? so 'member how i lied and lied and lied to the police, and perverted justice or perjured or whatever?  i should probably go to jail or complete some community service or something for that.  and it will probably go on my permanent record.





jog our memory on your own blog and link up!




5 comments :

Saved by grace said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

lisagrace said...

whoa, paige, you seriously need to work on that lying problem. i'll pray for you. :)

apotratz said...

So funny! I'm so glad you live in Story!!! When do you move? Our house should be on the market by April, now it's a matter of finding a place for ourselves to live.

YAYA said...

HA! I SOOOO knew you were lying!

tori said...

Next thing you know, you will be biting Todd's head.