Pages

atticus got baptized!

Atticus decided a few weeks ago that he wanted to get baptized, so when it was announced that baptisms were being held this past weekend, he was quick to want to sign up.  We invited family down, and spent the weekend celebrating this major milestone in his life!

He spent weeks working on the outline for what he wanted to say, and it was incredible.  It was also especially exciting that Todd got the privilege of being the one to baptize him.







He was so excited.  Todd said that afterward, while Atticus was getting changed into dry clothes, he just kept saying, "I can't believe it!  I'm baptized!  I'm so excited!  I'm so happy, I feel like crying!"  It was so sweet.  I am so very happy for him, and proud of him.

Congratulations, Buddy!

1 comment :

todd said...

3 John 4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.