why things have been a bit erratic around here (if you hadn't already deduced).
As a few of you have already guessed, one of the reasons the blog has been more sporadic over the last few months is that, with morning sickness, I haven't been feeling 100%. While I will say this has been my easiest pregnancy by faaarrrrrr (I'll share more soon about what has helped!), it has still taken its toll.
Even without the nonstop vomiting to contend with this time, my brain was still very much in 'first trimester' mode. I am only now coming out of the near-primal mental state to which I revert in early pregnancy; it has been all I am capable of to simply keep the kids alive and keep myself fed and rested. (Even this far into the pregnancy, I'm still requiring two naps some days, and I'm still dealing with frequent nausea.)
So that's my way of saying two things: First, I have been pretty out of touch with most of the world for the last couple of months (which has been helped/exacerbated by the fact that my phone is completely on the fritz). I haven't been calling, texting, or emailing much. I'm okay with that, but I apologize if it's felt personal or inconvenient to not be easily able to get ahold of me! Second, while I'm definitely on the upswing, I'm still not at full functioning capacity, and will likely take a little while yet to be fully back into the land of the living. Bear with me until I can be back up to snuff with a normal pace of life!
Thanks for understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

1 comment :
i am glad so much of the hard work you put in on the front end has paid off.
Post a Comment