Pages

rocco the robot.

Atticus wrote and illustrated a book for Rocco, and it is AMAZING.



Rocco the Robot
By Atticus V.V.
To Rocco V.V.




Hi, I'm Rocco.



I like to play.



I like my cars.



I like to go down (sp) the slide.



I like to dance.



And I like you.




His drawings impress me so much (I love the one of Rocco the Robot throwing his cars, and I love that on the "I like to dance" page, the robot is actually doing The Robot).  But what I love most about this is that he spent so much time making something meaningful for his brother - and then he sat down and read it to him.  MELT ME.

1 comment :

todd said...

i absolutely ADORE this. it is sooo good. the illustrations are amazing and the little story line is brilliant. and that he did this for his lil' brudder. this is just the best.