Here are the nitty gritty details regarding how we make a single bedroom work for three kids of different ages and genders! In this video, I answer the questions you asked on Facebook and Instagram, such as:
How do you put them to bed?
What about differing bedtimes? Differing routines?
How do you keep them from playing with one another at bedtime?
What age did you start them sharing a room?
What age are you comfortable with them using the top bunk?
Do you do mixed gender?
How do you manage decor?
How do you navigate them keeping each other up, or waking each other up?
How to juggle wake up times and expectations?
Do they all sleep through the night?
How do you navigate nap time?
Hope it's helpful!
1 comment :
[Marcle]
Guess what I…guess one time I went to a hotel and guess what my bed was made out of?
[Dude]
What?
[Marcel]
A muffin.
[Dude]
Like a fancy hotel?
[Marcel]
It was but we split the room and we actually slept 8 to the muffin.
Post a Comment