Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking about a very hot topic: Cake Versus Pie.
I would like to clear something up: the winner is Pie. It was never not Pie. Those who would tell you there's even an argument to be made in favor of Cake are just trying to lead you into darkness.
First of all, Cake is essentially just flavored dry bread. Would you want to eat a piece of cake without frosting on it? No, because cake is gross without frosting. But I bet you've eaten frosting without cake. I bet you didn't even really miss the cake when you were scooping plain frosting out of the bowl with your finger.
So really, if you say you like cake, what you really mean is that you like frosting, and are open-minded to having some crumbly bread attached to it.
Second of all, it's not even a contest. Pie just wins. Case closed.
via GIPHY
3 comments :
cheesecake. game over.
okay, for starters, i thought you said you were thinking about hot topic which is still funny.
secondly, i like cake and prefer it without frosting. so... shrug. pie is good too, but i prefer pumpkin and that’s seasonal. :(
Pie. Always. We made pie for our wedding because I don't like cake. Was it fun making 20+ pies for our wedding guests in the weeks leading up to the wedding?
Yes. Yes it was.
(Also, I still want your triple berry pie recipe. My birthday is coming and mama wants pie.)
Post a Comment