Pages

three things.

Thing One:

I was planning on bringing back the old video vednesday tradition by posting another FAQ vlog today.  But as I've been sprawled out on the welcome mat of death's door lately, I didn't have it in me to do it, since that would require such things as taking a shower and getting dressed.  So I suppose it will have to wait until next week.


Thing Two: 

I am actually feeling much better - thank you for your prayers!  It has made it so much easier to care for the poor strung-out saps who still haunt my couches.  Penelope and Rocco seem to have made a full recovery, but Atticus has fallen, Lolo is dealing with a comparably mild case of things, and Finneas is still all-out sick as a dog.  Callista has remained above the fray, other than a couple questionable diapers (knock on wood).

Which all brings me to my actual Thing: now that I'm up and around, I am a woman on a mission.  The bathroom and kitchen have been sanitized, and bedding of all fully-healed individuals has been bleached within an inch of its life.  I have been working on catching up on laundry, which is why I spent two hours last night folding this noise:


Blehhhhhhhhhhh.


Thing Three:

Today is January 31, and I have successfully met my goal of posting every weekday in January!  Through Whole30, and sickness, and busyness, and truly audacious piles of laundry, I have done it!  It kind of makes up for not having completed Whole30, right?  Right?


Well, those are The Things.  I'm off to fold more laundry.  (Oh, you thought I got all of that finished in two hours?  You have way too much faith in my abilities and my circumstances.)

3 comments :

todd said...

all the things, all the time. keep 'em coming.

Hannah said...

Glad you are on the up swing! It is really hard for a mom of all littles to be sick, isn't it?! Do you ever have laundry folding parties with able helpers? Sometimes I will go load by load and once one is all folded and put away we stop for a moment to celebrate with a tiny treat or activity then move on to the next until I am not or they are not functioning well anymore. Even the toddler loves to fold washcloths and pants and put things away! And my 7 year old is a really detailed folder and quite organized. Just an idea to help with all the loads!

Paige at The Minivan Voorsts said...

Hannah, I like be the idea of treats between loads! I do sometimes have them help me, but this week everyone has been so near death, I just tackled it on my own! I should have them help me more under normal circumstances, though.