Pages

viral video. or, more realistically, just video.

If you are on the Minivan Voorsts email list, you already saw that I'm looking to branch out a bit in 2018!  (And if you're not on the email list, you should be.  I can't tell you how to live your life, but I can try.  So go sign up to get the emails here!) 

I'm going to be experimenting with adding some vlogs to the rotation, in addition to the blog posts I'll continue to write, and I'd love to kick things off with a Q&A series.  No topic is off-limits - from marriage and family stuff, to practical homemaking or time management stuff, to homeschooling or pregnancy or newborns.  Heck, even if it's just a burning personal question, ask it!

So let me know what you'd like to talk about, and I'll make sure it happens.  (You can comment here, message me through the Facebook page, or email me at theminivanvoorsts@gmail.)  Look, Penelope's already in the process of emailing me all her most pertinent questions.



In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I'll be live on Facebook tonight at 8:30 CST to chat about homeschooling.  This will be a super casual conversation, so if you're homeschooling, or even just thinking/wondering about it, pop on over there tonight with any thoughts, ideas, questions or comments.  Looking forward to chatting with you!

1 comment :

todd said...

excited for vlogs. although in your case, they're more like vvlogs. :)