Pages

vlog vednesday: did we always know we wanted a large family?

3 comments :

todd said...

the more i understand and appreciate God as my Father in Heaven, the more inspired i am to be a father on earth of similar like. in other words, the desire for fatherhood flows from a spirit of sonship.

Rachel said...

The comment about the old man weeping and wishing he had had more children touched me. I have always wanted a large family, but I am learning to be content with just three. My husband doesn't want anymore. One argument against having large families is the financial aspect (not my argument, just one I keep hearing). Could you speak to that at some point? I'm praying that one day God will bring some more children into my life for me to mother, perhaps through foster care.

Paige at The Minivan Voorsts said...

Rachel, I just LOVE hearing your heart in this! I love hearing your respect and honor and love for your husband, and also your heart to be a mother to many. What a beautiful example you are! I just prayed for you that God will bring children into your life in the surprising way only he can!

I would love to address the financial aspects of having a larger family - I'm putting that on the list of soon-to-come vlogs now. Thanks so much for asking, Rachel!