(Does anyone else watch Cheap Seats and now have the "here's what to look for" jingle in their head? Other than Todd, I mean, who's probably singing it right now as he reads this.)
So, there's a lot of stuff happening around here this week, and until I have a more streamlined way to organize it all, here's a heads-up post about what all will be going down:
Vlogs:
Today, I'll be posting the first vlog in a Marriage Boot Camp series that will post on Mondays at 10:00 a.m.! I am so excited about it, it's kind of embarrassing. Tune in today to watch me make a fool of myself as I try to describe what exactly I think a football team does.
Wednesday, I'll be posting another FAQ vlog with a couple of my tried-and-true newborn survival tips!
Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel so you don't miss out on any of the videos!
Blogs:
This week, I have plans to give you a rundown of Family Table, a relatively new but life-changing habit Todd and I have adopted on Friday nights.
I'll also be sharing my no-fail, always-earns-praises-and-accolades, creamy chicken-bacon-rice soup. That's a lot of hyphens, and if every hyphen is worth ten thousand taste points, this soup has earned all.the.hyphens. No hyperbolic hyphenating here.
Video Vednesday will be the FAQ vlog, and Friday has a standing appointment with a What's Up Weekly post. And that's the week as I know it so far!
Obviously, stuff might change. I'm notorious for promising to post stuff that I never actually end up posting, and we still have the GI bug in the house (OH MY WORD KILL ME DEAD I JUST WANT TO GO HOME), so I'm kind of taking a gamble when I make lists like this, but whatever. Lofty goals worth aiming at, right?

2 comments :
i'm really looking forward to all of this. hope it all comes together!!!
SO EXCITEDDDDD
Post a Comment