Pages

carwash party time!

Our van gets really filthy with all our trips up to the Amish and back.  It gets to the point where I don't even let the kids open the door by themselves because they get so. stinkin. muddy. just touching it. 

It had been a while since we got it washed, so on Sunday after naptime, we loaded up all the pajama-clad kids and headed over to the carwash nearby.  It's really nothing fancy, but it has all the colored foam soap which (most of) the kids love.





Even Rocco, who typically has a mild panic attack every time we hit the carwash, was feeling it.  (And by that, I mean he at least wasn't screaming his head off.)





Callista, on the other hand, was not feeling it.  (And by that, I mean she definitely was screaming her head off.)




After that, we ran to Schnucks to grab microwave popcorn and gummy bears for dinner, because #sundayfunday and also #lazymomming.  Todd ran inside to get everything, and the kids and I sat in the van watching Nacho Libre.



That, friends, is a fantastic way to spend a Sunday evening, if you're looking for ideas.

1 comment :

todd said...

car wash, gummy bears, nacho libre. that is a good day.