But now my eye is normal-sized and normal-colored again, and now that five inches of my hair has gone to that great salon floor in the sky, I can dance (and look mildly insane) all I want. So I shall.
My hair is actually still really long... so maybe I shouldn't have been dancing after all.


3 comments :
Well, now. Don't you just look like the mother of a child often described as "Relentlessly Penelope?" ;)
Teach me how to Duggar, teach me teach me how to Duggar
wait - this is your haircut?! it looks AWESOME!! you've always had great hair though. :) lol, i don't know why but i was fully expecting shoulder length bob. apparently i'm projecting (i just lobbed off a food of my hair) and hoping that someone else would join me in the "was this a mistake? or a really good idea?" club. keep wishing, danielle....
i'm probably just wondering if i ruined my chances of the "mom bun" by cutting so much. there's enough for a ponytail, but not much else.
Post a Comment