Saturday: we went to Shelter Gardens, and I had so much coffee creamer. (Saturdays are my cheat day on Trim Healthy Mama.) It was like the world was ending and I was trying to be all 'virgins with the lamps' and stock up on oil. Only my "oil" was just salted vanilla caramel-flavored sugar sauce. It was good. Also, dangerous, because I could have ended up in a blood sugar coma, and that's not how anyone wants to spend their Saturday. So I'm glad I narrowly avoided that.
Sunday: Church. Stretchy Pants. Noodles for Dinner.
Monday: Monday stuff. School. Laundry.
Tuesday: Cleaning day. Laundry. Connection group. I made a huge pot roast that only cost me $10 at Aldi. You GO, Aldi Coco.
Wednesday: Amish. Laundry.
Thursday: School. More laundry. Paid the kids a penny per pair to match socks.
And that brings us up to date, really. I mean, other than the fact that I should tell you Rocco is starting to chow down on big kid foods all of a sudden. He ate like a whole piece of salmon the other night and a bunch of quinoa. He also ate chicken, at which point I yelled, "Yay, chicken!" at which point he threw a rock fist in the air. Now, anytime someone yells, "CHICKEN!" at him, he throws up the rock fist. I think he's also trying to say "peekaboo," even though it just sounds like "ba-buhhhh," because he does it every time he puts a blanket over his head and then pulls it off. Same cadence as 'peekaboo' and everything. I mean, is that enough to decide conclusively that he's a genius? Not definitively. But not NOT definitively.
Tuesday: Cleaning day. Laundry. Connection group. I made a huge pot roast that only cost me $10 at Aldi. You GO, Aldi Coco.
Wednesday: Amish. Laundry.
Thursday: School. More laundry. Paid the kids a penny per pair to match socks.
And that brings us up to date, really. I mean, other than the fact that I should tell you Rocco is starting to chow down on big kid foods all of a sudden. He ate like a whole piece of salmon the other night and a bunch of quinoa. He also ate chicken, at which point I yelled, "Yay, chicken!" at which point he threw a rock fist in the air. Now, anytime someone yells, "CHICKEN!" at him, he throws up the rock fist. I think he's also trying to say "peekaboo," even though it just sounds like "ba-buhhhh," because he does it every time he puts a blanket over his head and then pulls it off. Same cadence as 'peekaboo' and everything. I mean, is that enough to decide conclusively that he's a genius? Not definitively. But not NOT definitively.
1 comment :
so.much.laundry!
Post a Comment