Pages

what's up weekly.

This week was packed full of get-togethers, chats, appointments, meetings, and weirdly enough, photos.  To be honest with you, I'm kind of exhausted from it all, so I'm going to let the photos do the talking.


Callista turned eight months old, and is not only continuing to sit like a champ, but also learned to crawl.  She's a baby on the move.  She still only has one top tooth, and it seems like it might be a while before its partner shows up.




Todd snapped some photos of my Saturday morning book group - my Connection Group gals and I are going through The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler.  Saturday mornings are so fun!



Rocco started pulling his own weight.



Atticus climbed a tree.  I mean, first he built the ladder that allowed him to climb on top of the play house.  Then he climbed the tree.




I don't often let the kids draw on loose paper or individual coloring sheets.  (WAY too messy when you multiply it by five colorers.)  So each month they get a fresh new spiral bound notebook.  March 1st dawned, and they were all in heaven - they'd been chomping at the bit for the last week, since their February notebooks were getting full.



This little Thumbelina turned four-and-a-half.





And, Extra! Extra! Extra! - we all love this life together!


1 comment :

todd said...

that was a full, rewarding, exhausting, amazing week. you're absolutely right -- it's a good life together!!!!