Thanks for sharing! I love grocery shopping and storage and seeing what other people do. As for the ribs, we are having them tomorrow and I cook mine in the slow cooker and it is fail proof as long as it's low and slow! Once you cook them, you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner--so easy and fall-off-the-bone delicious! Also, I'd be interested in more soup recipes in the future if you're up for sharing!
At your encouragement, the ribs are in the crockpot at this very moment!
And I'd love to share more soup recipes if you're interested! My difficulty with sharing recipes is that I never fail to forget to take photos before it all gets gobbled up, ha!
3 comments :
thank you for all the hard work you do planning, purchasing, stockpiling and preparing meals for our family!!!
Thanks for sharing! I love grocery shopping and storage and seeing what other people do. As for the ribs, we are having them tomorrow and I cook mine in the slow cooker and it is fail proof as long as it's low and slow! Once you cook them, you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner--so easy and fall-off-the-bone delicious! Also, I'd be interested in more soup recipes in the future if you're up for sharing!
At your encouragement, the ribs are in the crockpot at this very moment!
And I'd love to share more soup recipes if you're interested! My difficulty with sharing recipes is that I never fail to forget to take photos before it all gets gobbled up, ha!
Post a Comment