Pages

i refuse.

I'm not blogging today and you can't make me.

I have lots I want to do today: finish up my current book.  Work in the garden.  Come home from Atticus' speech therapy appointment and immediately change back into pajamas.  Maybe get some homeschooling accomplished.  Blogging is on the backburner.

I have a kitchen that could stand a good scrub-down, a baby that desperately needs a normal day of naps after a long, weird week, and about fourteen million trillion loads of laundry to wash.  Blogging? Pssssht.  That's for chuckleheads.

I need to prep dinner, which is scheduled to be lasagna... which conflicts with the fact that the friend who is eating dinner with us is both lactose intolerant and unrelatedly lasagna-averse.  I need to gather my grocery lists for shopping tonight.  I need to get the house ready for my sister and BIL to come for the weekend.  I have no time for such things as blogging.

So I suppose I should hop to all of that... and stop blogging...  because I'm not blogging today.  You can't make me.




1 comment :

todd said...

oh man, on what am I going to comment? guess i'll have to wait for the WUW or sumpin'