Pages

still roughing it. beginning to blame someone for it.

YOU FAILED ME, STERLING!!



Now I’m going to have to call and speak to Sterling's manager about not letting Sterling stay up so late watching Disney+. We should have known our teens would never get another lick of work done when they could be binge-watching Lizzie Maguire. Gah!  Now I’ll never have internet access again. Thanks a lot, Disney. Way to ruin my life again.

I think that while I’m on the subject of Disney ruining my life, and also looking to kill some space so I can count this as a real blog post, I’ll tell you about the time I got lost at Disneyland. Or about the time I almost got kidnapped in the Walmart. Or the time I got struck by lightning. No, my ArthritiThumbs are squealing and it’ll just have to wait.

While you’re holding your breath, please send up some (silent, breathless) prayers for me as I brave this primitive subsistence lifestyle that is only using data. Also, breathe a silent prayer for Sterling and his mom- er, “work manager”, as they prepare for a classic Paige Van Voorst Talkin’-To. 

1 comment :

todd said...

first they ruin Narnia and now this!!! Dis-NEY!!!