So I think this is my cue to just tell you I miss you and will plan on seeing you tomorrow, as long as our internet is back up and running. (Though, don’t hold your breath. Our normal internet speed is like 50 bytes per minute or something. Melted cheese streams faster. It’s not like we’re paying for top-of-the-line service, so maybe we’ll be parted for a few days; who knows?)
staying true to my word in the face of adversity.
Welp, I find myself in a pickle. I committed to posting a blog every weekday in November, but I did not anticipate losing our internet connection, which really puts a wrench in the works. “Why don’t you just post from your phone?” I hear some of you asking, to which I answer that it’s what I’m attempting at this exact moment. But you already know that I’m not tech-savvy at all (as indicated by my use of the phrase, “tech-savvy”), and my thumbs seem to be made of lead in addition to also having arthritis, so I’ve already been working on this for an embarrassing amount of time and can’t sustain my energy or attention span much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

3 comments :
internetting is bologna.
also, how nice did your brows turn out that day? on fleek. on point.
Silly idea ... you could type up your post on your computer and then email the post to your phone and then post to your blog?
I'm not 100% sure how it would work but might make it easier on your thumbs! ;)
Post a Comment