Today is our eleventh wedding anniversary, which is just mind-blowing to me. We are beginning our second decade of marriage. We have been married for over one-third of my entire life. This is major stuff, guys.
When Todd and I were first married, I remember meeting a couple who was celebrating their eleventh anniversary and thinking how long that seemed! Now it really feels like it can't have been that long - we're still learning about one another, and trying new things together. The time has really flown.
Look at the babieeeeees:
I would not trade any of it. He is my closest friend, my strongest supporter, my best pastor. He has shaped me in so many ways for the better, and I'm grateful to have gotten to learn and grow alongside him for these years.
I'm also grateful I've kind of knocked off the efforts at Microsoft Painting over all of our most prized photos, but not before defacing this one. This will always be a favorite of mine:
So, Happy Anniversary to Todd, Todder, Toddest. Looking forward to more and more decades stretched out in front of us in which to know you better!
*****
Now, to take an abrupt turn, I shall tell you what we did this week. Namely, we did nothing of significance, because everything pales in comparison to our anniversary. But whatever. We did the normal stuff: mainly school, which was much easier than last week. I ate tortilla chips against my better judgement (corn makes me feel SO grouchy and mean). I forgot to take any photos of anything we did. I watched too much 7th Heaven. You know. All that normal stuff that makes Todd glad every single day that he married me.
I will say that Callista has been noteworthy this week, both because she's started actually walking around from place to place like an adult (well, not exactly like an adult. A drunk adult, maybe), and she says "Dad-dy" on command, clear as day.
OH MY WORD I COULD DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE. Week made.


3 comments :
i love us
https://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-no-14543-eleven.html
also
http://onceforalldelivered.blogspot.com/2018/08/day-no-14543-continued-day-4019.html
elevanniversary
Post a Comment