Pages

party party party! (laurelai's fifth birthday party)

While Laurelai's fifth birthday isn't until Wednesday, we had her party already.  What can I say?  We just couldn't wait to celebrate her!



She picked a unicorn donut cake for breakfast.





One thing I am loving about this unicorn trend is that it makes it really easy to find fun party supplies.  Please don't ever, ever stop, Unicorn Trend.  I have so many girls who will celebrate so many birthdays.  I need you to stay strong for me.



After donuts, she opened her presents.





"Five" has been good to her already - she made quite a haul.  Why, yes, you do spot a Professor McGonagall Barbie in there.  Why, no, I'm not at all jealous, not even a tiny bit.

We will still do special meals for her on her birthday.  (Though, she did request ice cream for breakfast, which I nixed, so I suppose 'special' is all relative.)  Looking forward to this little one turning FIVE!



3 comments :

todd said...

i love our little lady. she is growing up without growing much. she is like mary poppins handbag: bigger on the inside than she is on the outside. :)

Paige at The Minivan Voorsts said...

She's clearly been the object of someone's effective undetectable extension charm.

Mollie Boersma said...

Pregnant Lauren is the cutest!