Looky-Loo: (Noun) Referring to a person who looks at things with no intention of buying them; a person who holds up traffic by slowing down to look at an accident or fire or some other reality.
Hey Paige. Not sure quite what you meant by the post, but if it was "let me know if you're reading," then yup I have you guys in my RSS reader and pull it up anytime the text goes bold.
6 comments :
So are we to assume that since there is no X or strike through on that sign that peeping toms in the "toilet" is ok??
oh...I read your blog...and I love it.
Looky-Loo: (Noun) Referring to a person who looks at things with no intention of buying them; a person who holds up traffic by slowing down to look at an accident or fire or some other reality.
did mom just urbandictionary you? oh yes. :)
Hey Paige. Not sure quite what you meant by the post, but if it was "let me know if you're reading," then yup I have you guys in my RSS reader and pull it up anytime the text goes bold.
have you seen these toilets?! they're ginormous!!!!
(Elf reference, I think Seth has watched that movie about 6 times this past week!)
Post a Comment