Today's the day, friends. The giveaway for three Ab Rehab DVDs is starting on the Minivan Voorsts Facebook page, so make sure to head over there to enter! I also created Mind the Gap, the Facebook group you can join if you're on your own journey to heal your diastasis recti, whether you use Ab Rehab or not, whether you've been working on it for a while or are just now starting out. Join up if you'd like some accountability and encouragement!
For the whole story of my journey healing my diastasis recti once, and an update on how I'm recovering my core after a subsequent pregnancy, check out these past posts, listed in order:
the battle of the belly bulge... my diastasis recti.
healing my diastasis recti: a progress report.
diastasis recti: Q & A with someone who knows more than I do.
my diastasis recti: the final verdict on Ab Rehab.
using Ab Rehab during pregnancy.
am I dealing with another diastasis recti?

1 comment :
mind the gap. brilliant! top shelf.
Post a Comment