Well, it is March 19th, and you know what that means!
To add insult to quarantinjury, it is supposed to be stormy outside, on this The First Day of Spring, so we will likely be hunkering down while we bunker down. Fun times.
BUT! I can tell you this much: I have ideas stewing for next week. I'm going to tell you how to raise non-obnoxious kids. (Hint: it involves habit training, which you should have plenty of time for over the course of the next four [-to-one-million] weeks.) I'm going to show you the pretty dishes I bought at the antique mall before the cloud of locusts descended. I'm going to give you a rundown of our second term of school this year. Those are big promises, and I'm 70% confident I'll follow through. So stay tuned.

1 comment :
next week sounds like a hoot. no excuse to be borentined.
Post a Comment