Pages

i'm readin' a book, kid; i'm readin' a book.



As I was looking through our recent photos, I started noticing a theme - lots of reading happening around these parts.  I think because of our slow pace during Advent, with very little screen time and very little on the agenda, the kids have been more inclined to grab a book and dive in.  Penelope and Atticus are actually both reading the original Christmas Carol in their free time, of their own volition.  Craziness.









As for me, I also have about fourteen books going at the moment, because I've also scaled way back on my own media consumption lately.  I'm very near the end of Goblet of Fire, for one, so it's nearly physically impossible to get me to take my nose out of my book at this point.  All this reading time almost makes up for the outrageous amounts of Seventh Heaven I was watching there for a while during the first trimester.  Almost.


1 comment :

todd said...

books are like bleach and seventh heaven is like mold. you can never be to careful in applying too much bleach to it, but you can be too cavalier in applying to little. :)