Just a quick update this morning: keep your eyes on the Facebook page today, since there will be some fun stuff going on over there!
This afternoon sometime, I'll be posting a giveaway for some great stuff, so don't miss it! My friend Paige at ElderNHoney is letting me give away a couple of her products, and I could NOT be more excited about it. We have loved these products in our house, and I'm really thrilled to be able to give some away to you guys. The winner will get a bottle of organic elderberry syrup (my very favorite product for beating colds so far this Fall) - as well as a product of the winner's choice. Pretty cool, right?
The giveaway details will all be posted later today over on Facebook, so keep your eyes peeled!
Also, on a totally unrelated note other than that it involves Facebook: I'm hoping to get some time today to hop on to Facebook live to talk a little bit more about time in the Word and prayer. I'm going to guess that it will be around 2:00, so join me over there if you're able!
1 comment :
you're making me want to get a facebook just in order to be able to tune in!!! consternation!!!!
Post a Comment