i'm making felt food for atticus for christmas, and i needed some stuffing to fill the banana with. instead of buying some from hobby lobby, i just decided to cut open a goodwill-bound stuffed animal and use its innards. the whole time i felt so guilty and dirty. it was like that little guy was looking up at me all like, noooooooo. i'll probably see that in my sleep from now until, i don't know, judgment day.
merry christmas, atticus. your mommy is probably some kind of sociopath.
2 comments :
hahaha finally cut into it? it really is logical...i would have done the same without thinking twice.
and that might explain a lot...
I did the same thing once to make a pillow. However, my stuffed animal was a gift from one of gabe's siblings. the pillow was quite lumpy due to the kind of batting the animal was filled with. every time I noticed how lumpy it was, I remembered that I had killed an animal and a gift.
Post a Comment