Pages

what's up weekly. (kind of.)

Long time no chat!  I realize it's been radio silence around here for a bit, but I have a good excuse: last week, instead of spending my time posting a blog like a chump, we were all in South Dakota, enjoying the weather, and time with family, and a conference, and the freedom to breathe oxygen whenever we darn well felt like it (which, at that elevation, was quite the head rush).  It was glorious!

But what do vacations mean, besides no posting?  Photos.  Lots of photos.  (693, to be exact.)  Which are a precious gift!  But also... it means I spent all my allotted blogging time just sorting through and culling them (down to 162, to be exact), so I ran out of time to actually post any of them.  But not to fear!  I am still focused on filling you in on our adventures... we might just have to consider an alternative timeline.  Hope that's okay.

In the meantime, enjoy the smiling mugs of these hooligans to tide you over.







1 comment :

todd said...

excited to see more photos from our adventure out west. when you're the one taking the photos, you don't usually take time to see what you captured or in my case, even if you do, you forget most of them until you have a chance to scroll through them. thanks for taking the time to cull them all.