HOW OLD IS ATTICUS GETTING?!
Idyllic much?
It has been amazing how long Spring has held out this year - it seems like most years down here, spring weather lasts a couple of weeks and then it gets oppressively hot and humid, but it is only now starting to turn the corner. We've been so blessed to be able to use this time.
This sassy sister loves our walks, even though she is strapped down into a seat for an hour. I'm sure it isn't easy for a tornado to wear a seatbelt.
That being said, we did it almost daily for the first two months or so, but have fallen a bit out of routine since we're trying to wind down with schoolwork and fitting it in during the day was becoming difficult. We are currently wrapping up our last week of "intensive" schoolwork, and I was hoping next week we could get back in the swing, but it is finally starting to get hot out. So we may have to lay low for a while.
So proud of herself for standing in the water - and it was COLD.
I'm praying Todd gets the long-term option of working from home once all of this craziness is over, so that we can continue to fit these walks into our routine. They've been so good for us - exercise, fresh air, a change of scenery, and a built-in hour of talk-time with Todd. ("Talk Time with Todd" will be the name of his podcast someday if I have anything to say about it. That, or "ToddCast".)






2 comments :
i have loved being able to go on walks with everyone. this Spring was definitely a gift from God with how long it remained bearable to be outside with feeling like you're walking inside a dog's mouth.
I think you will probably have Todd at home for quite some time. Many large companies are planning to keep their employees at home until the start of 2021. I think by that point it is more than likely he will have to go back unless Todd presses the issue and feels its necessary for him to stay home. I know that for a family of your size I am sure it would be a great benefit to have another adult in the home during the day (so that you can run an errand alone during naptime even!). Also, you should TOTALLY check out all of the sales on laptops right now ... the prices are so low, its as if the companies are literally giving them away! <3
Post a Comment