Pages

weekly what's update: there will be no weekly what's up.

Well, I did end up posting a blog from last week that you probably haven't seen yet since it just posted like two minutes ago, so you might want to click through to read that.  But the long and short of it is that my laptop charging port fizzled out mid-post, so I'm working from another laptop for the time being.  But the problem is that all my photos and my photo software are all on my main one, so I don't have access to those right now, and I don't feel like posting some long string of writing without any photos to break up the visual monotony, so I'm quickly going to bullet-point the things I'd like to tell you about someday if I ever have access to photos again.

*Oey did get sick Friday night, and I got sick Saturday morning, and Todd got sick Monday, and so everyone ended up getting it except the babies.

*Todd preached on Sunday but I couldn't go because I was still lying in a sodden and despairing heap in my bed that day.

* Atticus has been working on getting our second car up and running so he can start driving it.

* Knox started crawling, and we have been working on adjusting the babies' schedule to a four-hour cycle, and trying (and not yet succeeding) to drop their third nap.

* I've been switching out the kids' seasonal clothing this week and it's about done me in.  I'm so close to, and yet so far from finishing.

Okay.  That's a much more boring way to detail our week than usual, mostly because it's missing the best part: the adorable faces.  But alas.  This is all I can manage for now.  Please be praying I can get the charging port fixed!  

3 comments :

todd said...

here's to hoping we can get this charging port thing figured out so that you can get your trusty laptop up and running again.

birdie00 said...

Happy late birthday! I think you need to do a blog about just how you switch all the clothes for the season with 10 kids. And socks... how do you manage all the socks.

Lissa said...

As a fellow large-family mom who also lives in a variable climate, I'm curious why you switch clothing in and out?? We have enough cold and hot days interspersed that I think it makes sense to leave it out and just the sheer amount of time to organize, BUT it does take up a lot of space so maybe that's why??