NOPE, SUCKERS. You can't get rid of me that easily.
I mean, you could. You almost did. But I made it. Or anyway, I will make it. Probably.
We are not still in our death throes, so that's positive news! Most of the kids seem to be all the way through the sickness we've been fighting with for eons, though it does seem like each day there's still at least one kiddo who is battling a headache or a low-grade fever, or whose eyes look sunken and whose color just isn't right. Eulalie is still pouring snot, I still have a cough, Knox's color seems strange sometimes. BUT. I really do think we're starting to crest the hill.
Nebulizing albuterol with Knox, since his cough has lingered and his color is sometimes off. But the albuterol was giving him nosebleeds, so we switched to a hydrogen peroxide/saline solution.
Knox and Eulalie both made big milestone leaps this week: Eulalie is now crawling short distances, and Knox is now sitting completely independently.
They seem happy to be on the mend!
The boys gave him a Ray Mysterio action figure to play with and he seems pretty pumped. Someone needs to tell him that biting isn't allowed in wrestling.
They turned the living room into a whole little house.
Todd maintained his sweet tradition of buying me flowers before February starts so I have something sunny and pretty to look at during the longest month of the year.
I wished for a boring week, and I mostly got it. I found Legally Blonde on Prime, so that was a nice change of pace from watching Anthony Bourdain while I walk on the treadmill. I washed all our bedding and pillows so Clean Sheets Day was extra luxurious. I planned out today's grocery shopping trip. I actually left the house three times this week to run little errands. Nothing major, but that's the point - thank the Lord for a boring week! Now I'm just hoping the last bits of this virus resolve themselves and we can finally turn the page on this chapter of sickness.







1 comment :
often times it seems no news is good news
Post a Comment