Pages

what's up weekly: abbreviated and yet far-reaching.

HELLO.  So... a lot has happened since we last chatted: Christmas, New Year's (*marks self safe from 2020*), the imminent collapse of the country, etc. etc. 

I hate to do this to you, but I need more time.  I am making an ironclad commitment to blog each day next week to hopefully catch up on news around here.  If I don't, you can assume I probably got Zucked; so in case I don't have time to say it to you later, it has been nice to be your blog friend and perhaps I'll see you in the real world sometime.  You are the wind beneath my wings.




Little Fattykins, taking after Big Fattykins and sucking down iced black coffee as though that's what generates lifeblood.  We are both still carrying a little bit of Holiday Chin at this point.

2 comments :

todd said...

i take my holidays like i take my life in general... on the chin :)

todd said...

and here's to hopin' you don't get zucked.