Pages

what a difference eight years makes. kind of.

I was searching for something in old blog posts the other day, and came across this photo, taken at 27 weeks with Atticus.




Compare that with this photo, taken a couple weeks ago with the newest baby.



There are some very noticeable differences. (In the first photo, I look so young! And thin!  And tan!  And my front tooth hadn't yet died and turned yellow from when Atticus eventually head-butted me in the face.  And I've gotten better at decorating.)  But there are also some very noticeable similarities.  Namely, the fact that I'm basically still pregnant.  Not pregnant again, just 'still pregnant.'  At least, that's what it feels like sometimes.

It's true what they say: the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I will say, I wish I could say my muscle tone had stayed a little more the same, though I am glad my eyebrows have changed for the better.

2 comments :

todd said...

still hot

the jersk. said...

^second.

you, to me, actually look even better than when you were younger. you are the foxiest fox that ever foxed. and idk anyone that makes pregnancy look as good as you. (i sure don't.)