Pages

let's pretend these are recent and it is warm out.

I was finally going back through some photos from earlier in the year, taken before our hard drive crashed.  Everything had been stored on an external drive, so I hadn't seen many of these photos basically since the day they were taken.  I'd forgotten about some of them altogether.

I "discovered" these photos taken on a hike around Todd's parents' South Dakota property, and fell in love with them!  So, even though they were taken in June, we're going to scroll through them today, okay? Okay.














I think I'm going to print out a few of these, specifically a few of the boys being explorers, and also so brother-y, to hang in their room eventually.  Nothing tugs at my heartstrings quite like brothers.  Except sisters. 

1 comment :

todd said...

these are good pictures