Pages

weekly 'what's up.'

This week has been great.  Nothing major planned, nothing major missed.  Just a standard, run-of-the-mill week, just like I like them. 

On Saturday, instead of going and doing anything, we just hung out.  Like, all day.  Todd even went and picked up food for dinner so I didn't have to cook or do dishes.  (Our dishwasher is broken so I've been doing our dishes by hand for the last two weeks.)  The only things I accomplished all day were a little bit of reading and a run.  Which I have to brag about, by the way - 3.1 miles in 29:22.  I met my goal of doing a full 5k in under a half an hour!

Sunday was pretty standard: church, naps, movie night.  And Rocco turned ten months old!






Todd was home on Monday, since it was Labor Day, but other than that, our day looked super normal.  We did some school and went to the Amish, like we usually do, only Todd got to come along for the ride!  Anything is better when he's along.





Tuesday, we had a couple of doctor's appointments scheduled in the morning to get the ball rolling on treatment for the minor injuries we sustained in the small car accident we were in a couple of weeks ago.  I'm really excited to get started with our chiropractic care for all of that - I've been having a hard time sleeping, and having a lot of neck and back pain, and the doctor thinks Atticus got a mild concussion.   So I'm ready to get that stuff looked at by a chiro.  (In my own limited experience, chiropractors have been a lot more helpful and knowledgeable than MDs in regard to most things health-related.)

Also on Tuesday, Finneas turned four and a half!  I am not one to really keep track of half birthdays (heck, I have a hard time keeping track of actual birthdays) but Todd is on top of all of that, which I'm thankful for.  It provides for one extra day a year for each of them to feel special and unique!




School is going pretty well.  I'm desperately trying to get into the groove of Missouri record-keeping, which is tedious and burdensome, but no one asked me what I thought before passing the law.  The one silver lining of all of it is that we'll end up with a 'yearbook' of sorts when all is said and done.  Pictures like this are for the portfolio (check out Atticus' beading!) but it's also nice to know that the little things like this will end up being documented through our days.




And that was our super normal week!