Pages

the weekly 'what's up.'

Another week of being alive, and I couldn't be happier about it.


Nail clippin' time.

This week held some firsts for this guy - he has slept all the way through the night four nights since we got home from the Black Hills!  The first few nights, I thought it was just a fluke, and that he was just exhausted from the trip, but then he did it again.  And again.  It's definitely not an every-night kind of thing yet, but it has been crazy frequent all of a sudden, so I'm hopeful we're heading in a good direction.

He has also popped his two front top teeth over the last few weeks and they are so cute and funny.  I realize this picture is blurry, but YOU GUYS.  How funny is that?!  I just love it.


And just because 1) I think you deserve to see some less(ish)-blurry photos of him, and 2) BABY BATHTIME!!!!, here are a few more:




In other news, the kids spent an inordinate amount of time hunting for Waldo.





They even got the neighbor girl in on the action.



Finneas found some Groucho Marx glasses - you know the ones, with the attached nose and mustache - but he just wanted to wear the nose part of the deal.  




Atticus sat still for a haircut (that kid's hair grows so quickly), so he got his celebratory/bribery soda.


And last but not least, MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!  It's a good day to become a Day.

Have a great weekend - I know I will!

1 comment :

todd said...

agreed. Team Day just signed an all-star!