Pages

sorry to drop the ball today, but...

Hey fellas.  Life has been busy around here lately, now that we're homehome - no more vacations or trips on the agenda for the rest of the summer.  I'm wanting to get our stuff as settled in as possible before we need to start back to school, and I'm feeling overwhelmed just looking at our naked, cluttered house, so I'm feeling the time crunch.  I can run you down with more detail soon, but for right now, I'm needing to duck out and focus on the house for today.  The garage needs to be organized, the basement needs to be painted and unpacked, and I have a bunch of furniture that needs to be listed on Craigslist.  Not all can happen in a day, but I'm needing to make a major dent in my list for the sake of my sanity.

Wish me luck... and if you wouldn't mind praying that some money falls from the sky so I can go buy paint and bookshelves, that would be awesomekaythanks.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment :

todd said...

excited to see all you'll do with our house once we get some coin