Pages

just to change things up a bit...

"I prayed specifically over the passage of Scripture where Jesus says, 'Come to me, you who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.'  And I railed against God, asking, 'Where is my rest?  How will you take my burden, God?  And I don't want some kind of hokey spiritual rest, I want actual, physical rest.  Will you give that to me?"


I'm a contributing writer on One Word Life today - click over to read the rest of my story of perseverance in parenting!  (And poke around a bit while you're over there - it's a really cool project that I'm so excited to be a part of!)

1 comment :

todd said...

this is really well said. God has asked us to enter into costlier adventures than we would have ever chosen to spend ourselves, but He has richly rewarded us with deeper rest than our cowardice could have ever endured.