Pages

same old, same old.

Well, folks.  I'm still here, and unless something dramatically changed between 8:30 last night when this post was written and now, I'm still pregnant.  BUT, at least I am pregnant and prepared.  I may not have tons of freezer meals stored up, but I do have a half a pot roast in the freezer that's been seared and thrown in a bag with some carrots and onions.  So that's a step in the right direction.  My hospital bag is packed, my laundry is caught up, the baby clothes are washed, our homeschool term is officially complete.  Now I just need to send the telegram to my uterus that everything is prepped and ready.


UTERUS STOP
GIVE IT UP - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED STOP
SERIOUSLY THOUGH STOP

I guess the only thing holding up this train is the fact that I can't actually send the telegram, as I don't know Morse code.  So I guess I know what I'll be doing with my remaining gestational time.

2 comments :

Andrew Vardeman said...

..- - . .-. ..- ... / ... - --- .--. / --. .. ...- . / .. - / ..- .--. / -....- / -- .. ... ... .. --- -. / .- -.-. -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. .. ... .... . -.. / ... - --- .--. / ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- / - .... --- ..- --. .... / ... - --- .--.

Courtesy http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

Happy baby having!

todd said...

andrew took the words right out of my fingertips