Pages

short and sweet.

life has gotten circus-crazy around here lately, with home projects and swim lessons and a new workout routine and yard work and whatnot.  so i only have a quick moment, but i thought i'd use it to brag about the fact that i finally finished compiling our family yearbook! ...from 2012!

it's taken a while, obviously, but it is done.  finito.  whew, that's a sigh of relief.  anyone want to send me a prize of some kind for finally doing this?  perhaps some kind of trophy?  or, if the postage on that is pretty outrageous, a ribbon would be fine.  or a copy of a simple letter you sent to your local congressman about how on top of my life i am.  some kind of memoir.  you know.  something.

i suppose just receiving the finished product should be reward in and of itself, right?  but that was a lot of photos...

thinking about starting at square one on 2013's book almost makes me wish my kids weren't so darn cute and photogenic.  almost.


4 comments :

todd said...

Thank you for finishing that. It was fun to look through the last night to see what it will look like. It will be fun to look through the hard copy with the kids.

Heather said...

What are you using for your scrapbooks?

paige said...

my publisher. we've been really happy with them so far, though i admit we've only done a couple of books. do you have a company you like?

Heather said...

I use Blurb to publish my blog - that's as scrapbook-y as I get these days - but in regards to the photos, it's really user-UNfriendly. :( My blood pressure skyrockets every time I tackle a new book, which is, as you can imagine, a bit of a deterrent.