Pages

what we do in our 'alone time.'

unbunch, this isn't going to get gross.

todd and i spend much of our one-on-one time doing crosswords together, drinking coffee, watching shows on our podunk computer, or watching each other check email.  yes, i know; we're saucy.  oh yeah, and we do stupid stuff like this:



i would like to point out that we still count it as 'alone time' when we have only one kid with us.  it's very, very rare that we get actual just-the-two-of-us time at home.  i would also invite you to watch it again and notice all the insane ways i move my mouth and make my chin disappear, if you didn't the first time around.  lastly, i want to just say that i wanted to title the video file 'ballin and cat callin,' but who the crap knows what kind of related videos that would turn up.

so, there you have it.

hey there, monday.  how you doin'?  (insert sad whistle here.)

4 comments :

todd said...

whistling is so boss!

the jersk. said...

oh gosh do you remember when i tried to teach you in high school and you ended up making that little "wooopphhtt" sound and you were all "OH MY GOSH I DID IT I DID IT JES I WHISTLED" and i died laughing?
it was a lot like this. hahahah. i love it. i'm pretty sure i could watch this every day and it not get old.

Danielle said...

Oh my word, I love the two of you to pieces. Thank you, from the depths of my heart, for posting this jem. :)

todd said...

I think Laurelai inherited your whistling skillzzz.

You hear her hacking away while you were trying to wrestle that whistle like a cobra?