Pages

apparently todd is 15 months. (or was, anyway.)

as you all know (or should know.  if you don't, it means you don't read my blog often enough, and i'm hurt.  HURT.), it was todd's birthday last week.  i thought it would be fun to post the kids' answers to some questions i asked them about him on father's day.  (just for clarification, i asked them these questions separately, which is why it's kind of surprising that the answers to some of them are similar even in their weirdness.)

here are atticus' answers:

My daddy’s name is: Todd.
My daddy’s age is: 15 months.
His hair is: brown.
His eyes are: blue.
He is: taller but not taller than me.
His birthday is: in four days.
At work, my daddy: works hard.
My daddy’s favorite food is: daddy cookies.
My daddy’s favorite thing to do is: play with us.
My daddy’s favorite movie is: Thomas.
My daddy is smart because he knows: Jesus.
My daddy always tells me: all about construction.
Daddy is happy when: good things.
My daddy’s favorite way to help around the house is: to clean up.
My daddy shows Mommy that he loves her by: he loves us.
My favorite thing to do with my daddy is: to play outside at the park.
I know my daddy loves me because: he gives hugs to me.
My daddy makes me laugh when: he is tickling me.  Daddy always tickles us!
If I could give my daddy anything, I would give him: presents! Green ones and red ones and blue ones!
I love my dad because: I dig for him in the sandbox.  I like to hug him and give him special treats and daddy cookies and ice cream.


here are penelope's answers:
 
My daddy’s name is: Todd.
My daddy age is: short.
His hair is: brown.
His eyes are: blue.  My eyes are blue like Daddy’s, but you can’t see the blue part when I’m in bed, but you can see the blue part when I’m out of my bed and I look in the mirror.
He is: short.
His birthday is: in four weeks!
At work, my daddy: makes coffee.
My daddy’s favorite food is: pizza.  Daddy LOVES pizza!
My daddy’s favorite thing to do is: make coffee.
My daddy’s favorite movie is: People movies.
My daddy is smart because he knows: Jesus.
My daddy always tells me: it’s time for nap.
Daddy is happy when: maybe let’s go to sleep.  I don’t think so.
My daddy’s favorite way to help around the house is: to make us go to sleep.
My daddy shows Mommy that he loves her by: hugging her.
My favorite thing to do with my daddy is: color cups with him.
I know my daddy loves me because: I hug him.
My daddy makes me laugh when: he is tickling me.
If I could give my daddy anything, I would give him: a cup.
I love my dad because: I love him.

4 comments :

whenjeskasparks said...

penelope's answers are hilarious. josh and i both are laughing out loud. (for reals.)

Heather said...

so funny. i'd love to know the back story between todd, penelope, and all the naps.

todd said...

thank you for doing this! quite the impression and legacy i am leaving behind, eh?

paige said...

@heather, so would i! i have no idea what she was talking about. but that's pretty much always the case.