Pages

video vednesday (and normal-wednesday update)

first, the update.  if you didn't see on facebook, we are moving...this saturday.  yeah, i know it seems sudden, but you have to cut me some slack for not telling you sooner;  i really only just found out myself this last sunday.  so for those of you doing the math at home, that's six days' notice to pack a 3,000-square-foot, five-bedroom house in order to move into an 800-square-foot, two-bedroom rental.  adventure!  insanity!  spontaneaity! i need something deep-fried and also a massage! 

needless to say, it will be quiet around here for the next few days.  it's not that i don't love you - i do; but blogging doesn't pay the bills or pack the boxes, so you're at the bottom of the priority pile.  if you have a problem with that, pay my bills or pack my boxes and we'll talk.

secondly, video vednesday is back in full-swing, thanks to your hilarious suggestions.  i chose this one (these two, really - watch them both) today because i feel about as crazy as this girl appears to be.  also, because watching it makes me forget, for a moment, the state of my out-of-control life.  also, because i want to be this happy.







thanks jeska for sending these!  the kids couldn't be more grateful, or more confused as to what is happening.

3 comments :

todd said...

i love that atticus digs this so much!

The Crislers said...

This just made my day. And made Caedmon run away in fear. I'm a terrible parent.

whenjeskasparks said...

i can never figure out which one i think is funnier. she's crazy.