Pages

it had to be done.

life is wonky right now.  which led me to instate a new family...tradition?  incident?  whatever.

readers of this blog, meet "Cookies for Dinner Night."  "Cookies for Dinner Night," meet the readers of this blog.


 
finn's all, 'yeah, it's a cookie.  what of it?'

 
 

i highly recommend CFDN.  if you choose to try this in your own family, here are a few pointers:

1. send your kids outside to eat them so you don't even have to wipe the table or sweep the floors.  it is, after all, Cookies for Dinner Night and you should enjoy it, too.

2.  feed them as many cookies as they will hold and then send them right to bed so you don't have to deal with the inevitable sugar crash.  everyone wins.

3.  stop feeling guilty.  you're (probably) a good mom in general and no number of cookies will change that.  (or maybe a certain number will, but i'm guessing you're still under that limit, so don't sweat it.) 

enjoy.

5 comments :

todd said...

CFDN is my new RX

Amanda Cushman said...

Love it!

realifemotherhood said...

I would LOVE to put into practice CFDN but two questions are:

1. What do you do with your two kids that won't touch a cookie? Seriously, am I raising kids who have lost all sense of what is right in this world?

2. What happens if say, I eat all the cookies before they even make it into the hands of my little people?

I may just send my kids to my parents and CFDN by myself:-)

Jenni and Dan said...

YES!

whenjeskasparks said...

judge you?! heck naw. in fact.. uh.. you got any more openings to be your kid? 'cause i'd apply for that position. (but i'll settle for bestie. I GET TO SEE YOU SO SOON!!!)