Pages

they knew just what i needed this week.


the other day, i got a couple boxes in the mail from todd's parents, who are down in arizona a for the winter.  it turns out, they were boxes full of sunshine.
 
 
 




the following day, i received a handwritten card from my best friend.  not only did it boost my spirits, but it gave me a handy tip on what to do with all those lemons.


 
 
 
apparently my family and friends know just what i need from time to time:  to receive a little love in the mail, and to stuff my bra.  problems solved and life is looking up.

3 comments :

todd said...

that's not lemonade.

Sarah said...

1. I'm sure everyone has told you this already but thanks for blogging, it provides me a smile and a feeling that I am not alone when I come around the corner to discover Elijah has taken every kleenex out of the box and strewn them around the room.
2. Because clearly you can't do this yourself, I searched gluten-free lemon desserts and found this beauty
http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/flourless_lemon_almond_cake/
Looks much more delicious than deodorant and has the added perk of oh this has sugar so I can't share with the kids must eat it all myself :)

whenjeskasparks said...

bahahahaa. I love how that worked out. sidenote: my handwriting always looks better the second I do it and then when I see it later I think it sucks. it's like handwriting buyers remorse. aaaaannnd I love you. bahaha that card kills me.