Pages

thanksgiving twunny twulv.

there are lots of things you should know about me, like how cats freak me out a little because they stand in their own litter, and how if i could be any kind of professional it would probably be a professional organizer.  or, if i had to be an athlete, i'd want to be a pro wrestler because we all know they don't actually do anything but look all ripped.  another thing you should know about me is that i love hosting holiday get-togethers.  mostly because it gives me an excuse to have a bunch of people that i love around and to use my pretty garage-sale dishes and vintage linens.  also, one other thing you should know about me is that i never iron anything.

 
25-cent real silverware?! don't mind if i do.



 
 


i love decorating for holiday meals.  probably the highlight of my life.

also, we had some mormon missionaries come over for dinner.  just like the pilgrims did at the first thanksgiving. 

2 comments :

whenjeskasparks said...

at times it felt as awkward as how i imagine the first thanksgiving felt. you know.. like when i was re-dressing them in street clothes in my mind. appropriate-awkward.

todd said...

it reminded me a little of that scene from "friends" when phoebe is left with the amabassador after his interpretter and monica leave.

"plate?"

yes!!!

"plate?"

yeah

:(