Pages

2011: the year in which i started voicing my opinions.

actually, untrue.  just ask my mom or sister or husband, or anyone who has known me for more than a week: i have always been quite opinionated and also kind of loud.  but 2011 is the first year in which all my opinions and mental tangents have not only been documented but rounded up into the following list:

what i think about skinny jeans.

what i think about tweeting.

what i think about christian radio commercials.

what i think about being the mom of a child actor.

what i think about getting rid of stuff.

what i think about spring cleaning.

what i think about LFO lyrics.

what i think about alanis morrisette lyrics.

what i think about matthew mcconaughey and the radio.

what i think about our local natural health practitioners.

what i think about people who are bad at guessing ages based on voice alone.

what i think about being just like that one black eyed pea.

what i think about my bathtub.

what i think about texting.

what i think about college co-ed clothing choices.

what i think about halloween revelry.

what i think about boys with long hair.

what i think about black friday.

what i think about my first professional massage experience.

what i think about inflatable lawn ornaments.


well, there you go.  all the subjects that are near and dear to my heart.  to know these things is to basically know me.  no pressure to read them or anything.  but if you don't, i'll cry and say i thought you were my friend.

have a fun weekend of reading, bestie.

No comments :