Pages

fashion tips from paige van voorst.

if i get the privilege of choosing whether or not to see your cooter, your skirt is too short. 

stop buying your skirts in the belt section.

if your shirt cannot be worn with a bra without looking tacky, your shirt is tacky.

hot pants are not made more winter-appropriate with the addition of uggs.

your necklace should not weigh more than your shirt.  or take up more surface area.

a push-up bra and nine squares of single-ply do not a halloween costume make.

if you wonder aloud why you're always cold and simultaneously adjust your tube top, smart money is on the possibility that it's not due to poor circulation.


and my go-to rule of thumb, my golden nugget of sage advice: when in doubt, you need more layers.

5 comments :

Alyssa Neiers said...

You forgot this: T-shirts are not dresses so quit buying your dress from the shirt section. Or t-shirts need to be worn with real pants. I'm tired of knowing what kind of underwear you are wearing because leggings don't hide anything.

Hi Paige! I've been reading for a while but never commented! I enjoy your stories!

A Cush said...

I completely agree with this entire post!!

Ashley Brekke Hinton said...

This one made me chuckle :)

I can't believe how many times I've come across ALL of the above situation and just shook my head in disbelief.

Sad thing is, I bet once upon a time in high school I would have done some of these things...

whenjeskasparks said...

oh, i'm putting this on tumblr.
let the masses be warned of their unstylish, tacky ways.

todd said...

if you can see it, it's not "under"wear.