Pages

'member that time?

hey, 'member that time in high school when i tried to TP my bff adam's yard?  but i'm sure you remember how i'm hardly known for my iron core biceps and so i was having kind of a hard time getting the toilet paper all the way up in the tree... so after like fifteen minutes he came out and helped me.

then 'member how, as i was driving away, his lame neighbor was already in the yard picking up all the fruits of my labor?


not a brag-worthy attempt at vandalism.  next week i'll tell you how i tried to redeem the night... and my street cred.

2 comments :

whenjeskasparks said...

were you with me the one time that someone (i think john porter and friends) poured pee all over my car?
and i couldn't tell what it was so i smelled it and then tasted it?

yeah that was weird.
also, i think that was katie.

...good times.

todd said...

Hey Jeska,

Don't tell people you drink pee.

It's gross.

:)